Air Ambulance America: air_ambulance_services

Air Ambulance Company in Kansas

Once in a while there are air evacuation operations which exist just for the purpose of transporting patients in need wherever they need to be picked up and taken. As you may not know , fixed wing air ambulance fleets occasionally have to be used simply because these case patients can not go by public airline service . That usually is because these are people who need a flight paramedic and/or medical care. Often there are men or women who are in need of medical aid when they fly. Those people that seek the services of non emergency air ambulance crews cannot go on the common air charter services . That usually is because these people have need of a paramedic and/or IV solutions and infusion sets. Air evacuation specialists generally are looked up by clients with a qualified hospital volunteer.

RECENT NEWS - air ambulance KANSAS

FOX 5 Atlanta

Athlete thanks paramedics who saved her life
FOX 5 Atlanta
GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. - Months after suffering a traumatic brain injury a college softball star thanked the paramedics who rushed to her aid. Kali Shultz was home for the summer and hanging out with her boyfriend at a Gwinnett County park when she fell ...

and more »

Excelsior Springs Standard

Paramedic program receives national accreditation
Excelsior Springs Standard
The program also purchased a mannequin that can be programmed to simulate real-life injuries and illnesses the students will encounter. The program will soon receive a baby-sized mannequin and plan to purchase a child-sized version next year. This will ...

Daily Commercial

16 Lake firefighters complete paramedic training
Daily Commercial
All 213 firefighters with Fire Rescue are dual-trained as EMTs, but the paramedic training is especially valuable, according to Dickerson. Paramedics are certified to provide advanced life support care, meaning they can provide a wider breadth of life ...

and more »

What kind of air ambulance do I need?

Fill out the form below to find out

All fields marked with a * are required:

When do you need to transfer the Patient*
Specific Date (Other)
Phone Number*
Your First Name*
Your Email
Relationship to Patient
Brief Explanation of Patients Condition
Patient on Ventilator*
Transfer From Hospital
Transfer From City*
Transfer From State*
Transfer To Hospital
Transfer To City*
Transfer To State*