1. Your name and the name of the patient;
2. Patient�s location and medical condition;
3. Contact details, such as telephone number, fax number, address, email address, etc.;
4. Credit card number or other payment method information if you place an order with us;
5. Details regarding your computer�s operating system Internet Service Provider.
1. To provide you with the services you requested;
2. To respond to your inquiries;
3. To collect statistical information, conduct analysis to improve our website and services;
4. To send our newsletter but you may opt out of it;
5. To fulfill any task related to the above purposes;
6. For any other purpose with your consent.
1. To our contractors, subsidiaries, business partners and associated companies to provide the services you requested;
2. As necessary to process your payment or debt collecting;
3. We may disclose aggregate anonymous statistical data without limitation;
4. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our business assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our site users is among the assets transferred;
6. If we determine in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to prevent crime, bodily injury or death, to protect anybody�s rights, property or safety;
7. As required by any applicable law.
While we do our best to keep all information completely confidential, transmission of data over the Internet is not always completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information transmitted to us or from us.
If you need to check, review or change any personal information collected by us, please contact our customer service representatives via e-mail: i n f email@example.com, by mail 6538 Collins Ave Miami, FL 33141, or by phone: 1-800-827-0745.