Specializing in Flight Physiology lets your flight nurse or escort give your patient or loved one expert care onboard your air ambulance flight. Meanwhile, our caring flight coordinators will:
– On most transfers, a registered flight nurse and/or paramedic will care for the patient on the flight.
– If the patient is on a respirator or ventilator, a respiratory therapist will accompany the patient.
– When a physician is needed, then a specialized doctor will accompany the patient. The Air Ambulance and the medical team will fly to the closest airport.
– Board Certified Flight Physicians
– ACLS(Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
– ICU/CCU Licensed Registered Nurses
– Nationally Registered Flight Paramedics (EMT-P)
– Certified Respiratory Therapists
– Emergency Medical Technicians(EMT)
– Complete supply of respiratory equipment: Oxygen, Facial masks, Nasal Cannulas, Tracheotomy Mask, Esophageal Obturators, Respirator, Ambu-Bag.
– Heart Monitor/Defibrillator
– Suction – Emergency Drug Kit
– IV Solutions and Infusion Sets
– Infusion Pump Any Special Equipment the Patient Needs
Arrangement of service is available for transport in all of the states below. As most air ambulance operations are inter-state, there are always options of where the airplane can originate from. There are airports all over that serve private air medical units that may be closer to you than your usual commercial airport. You will find some news and information about air ambulance in these different locations as well.
I would like to thank everyone involved from turning a potentially difficult experience into an enjoyable one. My mother,Mary, and I enjoyed the flight, and the flight nurse, was terrific. He really allayed all our fears, and we felt perfect confidence in him.
The pilot and first officer were also wonderful and instilled great confidence in us. All in all, it was a marvelous trip and we can’t thank you enough!!!
This letter commends the efficiency and professionalism of your organization during the recent transport of our aunt, Lisa Cordero, from New York City to Cleveland. The flight crew was courteous and helpful. Your flight coordinators were exceptionally competent in arranging a quite difficult transfer.
Where we have had frustrations with lawyers, bankers, and doctors, we had only the most ‘can do’ attitude from all of your staff. We have recommended your service to a colleague and will continue to do so without hesitation.